Coming to Take Flight Aviation on May 9 & 10 – the Diamond DA50RG Tour
This is your one and only chance to see the Diamond DA50NG for yourself in the NY Tri-State Area while the aircraft is on its inaugural tour here in the United States. The Carbon Fiber DA50NG represents the next logical, high performance and more ecologically-friendly aircraft for owners of older design low-lead gas-guzzling composite aircraft with fixed gear. It’s also a perfect solution for any aircraft owner looking for real 5-place utility, unbeatable efficiency, tremendous performance and the high level of safety that Diamond is known for.
Check out the DA50NG’s specifications:
- 9 gal/hr of Jet A fuel burn at cruise
- 181 kts max speed
- 172 kts cruise at 82% power
- Max Ceiling of 20,000’
- 750 nm range
- 5 seats
- 1232 lbs useful load
- Retractable landing gear efficiency
- Continental CD-300 turbocharged, FADEC controlled jet fuel engine with 300 hp TOP / 272 hp MCP
- Garmin G1000 NXi avionics suite with Electronic Stability and Protection along with a long list of avionics options to perfectly suit your mission.
- Beautifully appointed interior with plenty of room to relax and enjoy the sky!
If you’re as serious about flying as we are – give us a call. Take Flight Aviation can make it happen for you!