Let the numbers speak for us:
around the world
OUR AVIATION SERVICES
Take Flight Aviation – the largest private Diamond Aircraft fleet operator on the East Coast - offers a wide range of flight training solutions to meet your needs.
We operate a fleet of 18 airplanes and a 2020 Redbird FMX full-motion advanced Flight Training Device. Our Diamond Authorized Service Center employs 5 full-time FAA Certified Airframe and Propulsion technicians and additional support staff, ensuring both our fleet aircraft and our clients’ airplanes are maintained to the
highest standards. With a large fleet and top notch on-site maintenance, airplanes are always accessible for training and rental. Given the large number of FAA Designated Pilot Examiners that we work with, check rides are consistently available. Take Flight Aviation builds great pilots on a predictable schedule.
Aircraft Rentals – Our fleet of state-of-the-art Diamond DA20s, DA40s, DA40NGs and DA42NGs and legacy Piper Warrior IIs and Tecnam P92 are kept in top mechanical and aesthetic condition and are aircraft you can be proud to fly into any airport.
- Private pilot training - The first step for any aspiring pilot
- Instrument rating – Add to your Private pilot license to fly in the clouds and
- Commercial pilot certificate – Step up from your Private certificate to fly for a
living or get better insurance rates for your own personal flying
- Accelerated professional training solutions for the aspiring professional pilot
and those looking for an efficient, immersive approach to training
Take Flight Aviation can help identify your aviation mission and locate the right aircraft for you. Whether it’s a new or used Diamond single- or twin-engine, aircraft from any other manufacturer, turboprop, or light jet, we have the expertise and contacts to help you find exactly what you want. And Take Flight Aviation’s aircraft service team manages your aircraft to the most exacting standards.
Our team of 5 full-time FAA-certified Airframe & Propulsion technicians set the standards for aircraft maintenance. At Take Flight Aviation we guarantee accurate and reasonable estimates; clear communication on what work needs to be done and why; on-time completion; and aircraft returned cleaned and looking better than when brought in for service. You are entrusting us with a major investment, and we deliver on your highest expectations.
Custom Flight Training Solutions
- Train to fly efficiently today
- Flexible scheduling for your busy lifestyle
- We offer aircraft to suit your needs
- Training for Airline Transport Licenses
- RedBird FMX Flight Simulator on site
- Multi Engine Program designed to develop your proficiency quickly
- Dedicated, Supportive & Professional
View our location and get yourself directions from your home or office.
Drop a line
You may contact us by filling in this form any time you need professional support.
Learn more about us and find resources that will help you with all of our products