Are YOU ready for a great paying profession with the best view in the world? The typical progression to Professional Pilot goes like this:
- Earn your Private, Instrument, and Commercial certificates and ratings in our Accelerated Part 141 Professional Pilot Training Program – approximately 6-8 months.
- Earn your Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) Rating with us – approximately 1 month.
- Start working as a CFI with Take Flight Aviation as a well-paid CFI, building not only the 1500 hours required to become an airline pilot, but also building broad ranging experience in the diverse Domestic Airspace.
- Earn your Instrument Instructor and Multi Engine Instructor as you’re working with us and expand the type of instructing you do. Perform training in our State-of-the-Art Diamond DA40 Fleet and our DA42NG multi engine fleet. Work as a safety pilot with our Cirrus Coterie Clients throughout the US and Canada. Perform deliveries of aircraft for Take Flight Aviation Coast to Coast.
- In approximately 2.5 years (maybe less) you’re Airline Transport Certified, have a wealth of experience and if you haven’t opted to fly a business jet through one of our contacts already (they are currently hiring), you’ll be airline ready.
Take Flight Aviation operates the largest fleet of privately owned Diamond Aircraft in the Northeast, but still focus on knowing each client’s needs. Our Diamond Authorized Service Center keeps our fleet maintained to the highest standards, and our instructional staff is second to none. Come see why the AOPA named us the Best Flight School in the Country (and named us Best in the Northeast more than once). Fly now; pay later financing available to qualified individuals: Click Here!